|HP ElitePad Docking Station|
|Charge your HP ElitePad back at the desk with the HP ElitePad Docking Station, or set up your tablet as a secondary screen and be a master multitasker.|
- Dock the HP ElitePad by itself or while it’s in the HP ElitePad Expansion Jacket (sold separately).
- Four USB 2.0 ports deliver connectivity to the USB devices you use most.
- HDMI and VGA ports support legacy and evolving video devices, and the Windows 8 “Snap” UI feature, which allows two Windows Store apps to be viewed simultaneously when the HP ElitePad is connected to an external display through the docking station..
- An Ethernet/LAN port keeps you online while headphone and microphone jacks keep you connected to your multimedia and videoconferencing activities.
- Secure the dock to another device with the optional HP Docking Station Cable Lock (sold separately) to help deter theft.
- Get the peace of mind of a one-year limited warranty. Additional support is available (North America only) seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone as well as through online support forums.
| The HP ElitePad is Windows 8 certified and supports the new Windows UI. The integrated display resolution is below the threshold for Snap, but may be enabled by attaching an external 1366 x 768 or higher resolution display.|| |
Service and Support provided by:
This product is compatible with the following HP hardware:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed...