|Mellanox SX1018HP Ethernet Switch for c-Class BladeSystem|
The Mellanox SX1018HP Ethernet Switch delivers the highest-performing Ethernet fabric solution in a blade switch form factor by delivering up to 1.36Tb/s of non-blocking throughput to High-Performance Computing, High Frequency Trading and Enterprise Data Center applications. The SX1018HP is ideally suited as an access switch providing 10Gb/40Gb server side downlinks and eighteen 40Gb QSFP+ uplinks to the switching core with port to port latency as low as 230nS.The SX1018HP switch has a rich set of Layer 2 networking and security features and supports faster application performance and enhanced server CPU utilization with RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), making this switch the perfect solution for any high performance Ethernet network.
- Optimized design provides high-density, low latency, energy-saving Layer 2 non-blocking switching.
- Highest Density - Up to 16 x 40Gb Downlinks and 18 x 40Gb uplinks in a blade form switch.
- Lowest Latency 230nsec for 40GigE; 250nsec for 10GigE.
- Lowest Power - Less than 2.4 watts/port when using passive cables.
- Optimized fabric - Supports RDMA over Converged Enhanced Ethernet.
- Non Blocking - greater than 1:1 ratio means zero oversubscription
Service and Support provided by:
This product is compatible with the following HP hardware:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed...