|HP 1905 Switch Series devices are smart-managed fixed-configuration Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer, low-cost solution. Series models include: 24- and 48-port non-PoE switches, 8- and 24-port PoE Fast Ethernet switches. These smart-managed switches come preconfigured for fast and easy installation, yet allow network operation to be enhanced using an intuitive Web-based management interface. Advanced security and quality-of-service features create a voice-ready network. HP 1905 series switches are solidly built for business operation, and are designed for high reliability, long life, low power consumption, and low total cost of ownership. The HP 1905 switches come with a 3-year warranty, covering unit, fans, and power adapters or power supplies.|
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification mapped to four hardware queues per port.
- Simple Web management: easy device management even by nontechnical users enabled by intuitive Web GUI. Secure web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS. SNMPv1, v2c: devices can be discovered and monitored from an SNMP management station. Port mirroring: allows traffic to be mirrored on any port or a network analyzer to assist with diagnostics or detecting network attacks. IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): automated device discovery protocol for easy mapping by network management applications.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports. Front-panel LEDs: provide an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation. Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation. Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) slots: allow for fiber connectivity. Cable diagnostics: remotely detect cable issues using a browser-based tool.
- Link aggregation (trunking): groups together up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections. IGMP snooping: multicast filtering improves network performance, instead of flooding traffic to all ports.
- VLAN support and tagging: supports up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups. Spanning Tree (STP/RSTP): prevents network loop.
- Access control lists (ACLs): allow network managers to define classification actions and rules for specific ingress ports. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch. IEEE 802.1X: utilizes an industry-standard user authentication with an IEEE 802.1X supplicant on the client in conjunction with a RADIUS server.
- Auto Voice VLAN: recognizes IP phones and automatically assigns voice traffic to dedicated VLAN for IP phones. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Models: PoE provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras (see product specifications for total PoE power available).
Service and Support provided by:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed...