|The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series are single radio dual band 802.11a/b/g/n access points that work in unison with the HP controllers to deliver a highly reliable WLAN solution. Offering 300 Mbps client access they provide complete wireless coverage and greater reliability and connectivity for voice and data communications.
Built-in Spectral Analysis and Integrated Wireless IDS provides detection, classification and intelligent avoidance of non-IEEE 802.11 interference and comprehensive threat protection. Access points can be deployed in managed or autonomous mode.|
- Reliable Wi-Fi Performance.
The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series are single radio dual band 802.11a/b/g/n access points that deliver enhanced wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity. Supports both centralized and distributed traffic forwarding offering enhanced application performance and WLAN scalability. Provides advanced quality of service (QoS) for voice communication supporting IEEE 802.1p traffic priority handling for Spectralink Voice Priority (SVP). Extends network availability with self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh.
- Improved Coverage and Reliability.
The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification and mitigation of RF interference. Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- Comprehensive Security.
The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities. Simplifies client authentication with support internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting servers, per user VLAN mapping and authentication. Locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access delivering higher security and data integrity of the wireless traffic with either Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP).
- Investment Protection.
The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series offer Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 year 24x7 phone support. Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.
- Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic. IEEE 802.1X support: provides port-based user authentication with support for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) MD5, TLS, TTLS, and PEAP with choice of AES, TKIP, and static or dynamic WEP encryption for protecting wireless traffic between authenticated clients and the access point. Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic. TKIP/WEP encryption : is supported only on legacy IEEE 802.11a/b/g clients as it has been deprecated from the IEEE 802.11n standard. Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering: when enabled, prevents communication between wireless devices associated with the same access point.
- RFC support: refer to the "Mobility Specification Sheet" for a list of RFCs and other industry standards supported by the MSM solution at http://h17007.www1.hp.com/docs/mobility/4AA3-3883ENW.pdf.
- Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own the product with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)†. Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP; to reach our support centers, refer to www.hp.com/networking/contact-support; for details on the duration of support provided with your product purchase, refer to www.hp.com/networking/warrantysummary. Software releases: to find software for your product, refer to www.hp.com/networking/support; for details on the software releases available with your product
Service and Support provided by:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed...