|With our new HP Care Pack Services for ProLiant Training, purchasing and managing HP BladeSystem/CloudSystem training is easier than ever. Flexible, economical, simple to purchase and easy to use—HP Care Pack Services for ProLiant Training are ideal for those customers who know that training will be needed during the upcoming months, but are not exactly sure of the specifics (who? what? when?). With HP Care Pack Services, customers purchase training credits upfront and then redeem the training credits as needed. Valid for 12 months from the date of activation, Care Packs can be used to attend any training offered by HP Education Services in US or Canada— including open enrollment classes at HP Education Centers; live, online classes by RAIL; dedicated onsite classes; or online, self-paced training.|
- HP Care Pack for ProLiant Training: Units to Attach.
One unit of HP Care Pack for ProLiant Training is equal to one day of training per student. Choose a mix of courses from the HP ProLiant/BladeSystem Training Curriculum path
- HP Care Pack Services for ProLiant Training units (or training credits) are priced at $800 USD (or $880 CAD) per day—the cost for one student to attend one day of open enrollment ProLiant or VMware training.
- Determining the number of units of training you need to purchase is easy—simply add up the total days of ProLiant/VMware training needed to get the quantity of units to attach.
- You can use the ProLiant Care Pack for any training offered by HP Education Services—but please note that if you choose to use HF385E/HF385A1 for courses outside of the ProLiant or VMware portfolios, then the dollar value of the courses will be redeemed rather than the number of days.
- HP sends a Care Pack Welcome Letter after each purchase is completed—so you will know exactly how to select courses, enroll in classes, and redeem your Care Pack training units.
Service and Support provided by:
This product is compatible with the following HP hardware:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed...