|HP DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter|
|Converts the DisplayPort connector on a HP Workstation computer to a single link DVI-D port. The adapter has a latching DisplayPort connector on one end and DVI-D connector on the other for connecting to a DVI-D monitor cable.|
- Converts a graphics card's DisplayPort output to a DVI output for use with a Single Link DVI-D monitor.
- 7.5 in (19.0 cm) adapter.
- Latching DP connector for a secure connection.
- Supports dx2400, dx2450, dc5800, dc5850, dc7800 and dc7900 Business Desktop PCs or any graphics card that has a DisplayPort output. DisplayPort outputs are sometimes notated by the DP++ icon.
- Supports all HP monitors that feature single link DVI interface.
Supports all HP monitors that feature single link DVI interface.
Service and Support provided by:
This product is compatible with the following HP hardware:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed...